I am a research assistant in the Computer Science Department advised by Dr. Ngan Le at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Previously, I was advised by Dr. Yue Chen in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
I received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 2020 from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville with Summa Cum Laude.
My research interests focus on deep learning and robotics. In particular, I am interested in human/animal intelligence and locomotion, and replicating the intelligent behavior in machines.
Outside of research, I also have experience working on both software and hardware for robotics and deep learning-related projects.
Fun fact: I personally own Go1 Edu by Unitree as my pet.
- November 18 2022. First author paper has been accepted to AAAI23!
- June 2021. Served as a TA for Google Applied Machine Learning Intensive (AMLI) summer school.
- January 11, 2021. Joined AICV lab as a research assistant.
- December 18, 2020. Graduated from the University of Arkansas with Summa Cum Laude.
- September 6, 2019. My first paper about the soft robot is accepted to SPIE.
- November 30, 2017. Initiated as a member of Tau Beta Pi, the Engineering Honor Society.
- November 28, 2017. Received CSWA in mechanical design.
- August 22, 2016. Started school at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
- August 2014. Joined Summer Program at Harvard University.