I am a research assistant in the Computer Science Department advised by Dr. Ngan Le at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Previously, I was advised by Dr. Yue Chen in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
I received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 2020 from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville with Summa Cum Laude.
My research interests focus on deep learning and robotics. In particular, I am interested in human/animal intelligence and locomotion, and replicating the intelligent behavior in machines.
Fun fact: I personally own Go1 Edu by Unitree as my pet.
- Nov 18 2022. First author paper has been accepted to AAAI 2023 for Oral Presentation.
- Oct 2, 2022. One co-authored manuscript has been accepted to IJCV.
- Oct 2, 2022. One co-authored paper has been accepted to BMVC 2022.
- Jun 20, 2022. First author paper has been accepted to ICIP 2022.
- Oct 4, 2021. One co-authored paper has been accepted to BMVC 2021 for Oral Presentation.
- Jun 2021. Served as a TA for Google Applied Machine Learning Intensive (AMLI).
- Jan 11, 2021. Joined AICV lab as a research assistant.
- December 18, 2020. Graduated from the University of Arkansas with Summa Cum Laude.
- Sep 6, 2019. My first co-authored paper is accepted to SPIE.
- Nov 30, 2017. Initiated as a member of Tau Beta Pi, the Engineering Honor Society.
- Nov 28, 2017. Received CSWA in mechanical design.
- Aug 22, 2016. Started school at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
- Aug 2014. Joined Summer Program at Harvard University.